Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:42:37 -0600
Last night I noticed that Ootz has a prolapsed rectum, I think, Her butt
hole is sticking out about 1/2 a centimeter.

I called my vet to see if we should bring her in right away and if one of
the exotic vets was in.  The receptionist said the vet would call back as
soon as he was finished with his current patient.

No call back.

Today the story is "Yes you need to bring her in but today will be
considered an emergancy and will cost you $50."

Money is not an issue where my babies are concerned.

Is there any other vet in the eastern metroplex-mid cites or east- who will
see patients today?  I'm in hte Dallas/Fort Worthless metroplex.

How serious is this?  She is in no distress and seem to be experianceing no
discomfort.  Her eyes are bright, she is not feverish, is eating and
pooping, bouncy as always.

I am going to speak to my regular vet ( she had just left last night when I
called) who has seen Ootz since she was a tiny thing and express my
displeasure so I may need a new vet.

I am very picky though, My babies, my decisions, and woe be unto anyone who
F___s with Daddy's girls.

I anly give a vet one chance.  A second chance could be tragic if they screw
up the first time.

Please email direct as I'm at work today until 3pm CDT.
Thanks,
Ed