From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:15:54 -0500
Hi again.  I've been putting off asking this, for whatever reasons, and time
is getting short.  I need help involving the CT ferret show on the 6th of
December.  I have a few questions.

1) Are ferrets allowed inside?  Everything I've read has mentioned ferrets
that are going to be entered in different things (judging, etc), but not
ferrets that are being dragged <G> along by their Mommies.

2) Directions!  I have a small map that FACT sent me, but I was wondering
how far is it into CT?  I'm coming from Poughkeepsie, NY (on 84) and want to
know how long of a drive this will be.

I was given a number to call for more info, but I don't have any long
distance service right now, so I can't call it.  So if anyone can help out,
I would be grateful.

~Jaymi
+Leroy, Petra, Kirby, Samson, and INTRODUCING Calvin!