From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 18:18:26 -0500
Candy, I'm the one who posted requesting info on people's ferrets over nine
(9) years of age since those exist but are not common.  You apparently had
or have quite a few.  Sounds like a combination of Candy-Sense for your
Marshalls ferrets with good food, exercise and such have worked VERY
well!!!!!!  THAT'S something folks need to know.  We all need specific
illness care info at times, but we all also need to search out homes which
get it right big time and learn what they do.  Have you had ferrets from any
other source?

Let's hear from some others who have or have had ferrets older than nine
years old and if the ages are estimated, where the ferrets were bred and
gotten, how much exercise they get, what sorts of food you use, if the ages
are known (had since kit or have records) or estimated (other), and so on.

Sukie