From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:55:26 -0700
I found the greatest ferret toy yesterday at a Kay-Bee toy store.  It is
called "Dirty Rat".  Four dollars for the toy and 2 AA batteries buys hours
of fun.  One of my ferts, Foster, is afraid of it but the other guy, Farley,
thinks its the greatest thing in the world.  It darts all over the place,
moving very erratically and backing up frequently.  It's movements are
completely unpredictable.  I think that is one of its attractions.

On another note, I now have a web page thanks in large measure to STARR
([log in to unmask]).  She did an excellent job and I would highly recommend
her to others wanting a site.  Anyway, check us out at
http://www.hooked.net/~msteel
and please sign the guest book.

Thanks,

Mimi