From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 02:19:05 EDT
Lots of little tidbits:

1) I've been letting the posts about the CA Fish and Game folks fish-killing
plan through, but they're about to take on a life of their own and I think
we have to move that topic back to ferrets instead of fish.  So please, no
more about the fish unless there's a particularly strong link to ferret
policy.

2) The Marshall Farms posts are on the upswing again too.  Every few months
the topic comes up and invariably is halted when things turn ugly.  Since
the last MF thread was pretty recent I may refer people to previous issues
if things begin to get out of hand.  The information is, of course, new for
recent subscribers.

3) I think I finally have a way of having the FML issue number put into the
digest's subject line.  It's not ideal (it's preceeded by the year and is
way at the end), but I think it will be a great help anyhow.  And, soon I
hope to be able to offer you the option of receiving the digests in HTML
format, which is great if you're using Internet Explorer, since that doesn't
seem to handle MIME-formatted digests very well.  (The great majority of
subscribers just get a plain text digest... which is fine too.)

Thanks!

Bill