From:
Guy & Debbie Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:51:03 -0600
I am asking for some input from other clubs regarding membership agreement
regulation.  Does any club out there demand that a member must attend XX
number of meetings per year in order to be accepted as a member of the club.

This issue is going to be raised at our next meeting on Monday, March 9th
and there is going to be some "heated" debate over this.  Being a new club,
it would help us in our presentation, if we know what the established clubs
are doing.

Please reply to my e-mail instead of cluttering up the FML.

Much advance Thanks.
Deb, Zookeeper
Vice-President,
Manitoba Ferret Association