From:
Andrea Frink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:13:48 -0600
When I read the post from Katherine asking " the most ignorant question
anyone has asked you about ferrets" the question that is most frequently
asked me popped so vividly up in my mind, I just had to respond,,,,,,,,when
I tell people how many I have their reply is "YOU HAVE 6 FERRETS, how do you
tell them all apart????

I'm laughing as I write that, I have been asked that so many times and after
reading this list I know that compared to alot of people I dont have that
many!!

Since I am writing this I do have one question to ask,,,,,,my 6 1/2 year old
male ferret has slowly turned yellow/orange on his underneath hairs,,,,Is
their something I can use to turn it back to white?

Thanks All

Andrea