From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:10:29 -0500
Howdy all!  I tell you, at this rate, you're all going to get sick of
hearing from me!!!  Anyways, today Buster went in the have surgery done on
the mammarian glands on his other side - two bumps had shown up there too.
Sigh!  For those of you that don't know, Buster had surgery just before
Christmas for a bump around his nipple (which turned out to be malignant -
but most likely non-invasive) and a bump between his shoulder blades (which
was just a fatty deposit and benign).  About two or so weeks later, we
noticed that bumps were starting to form on the other side.  I had to wait
for a paycheck or two before doing surgery again today.  The surgery did go
well and I get to pick him up tomorrow afternoon and take him home to spoil
him silly!!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do if it keeps reoccuring ... I love him very
dearly, but I can't afford repeated surgery - emotionally or financially.
And if we keep opening the poor thing up only to have it come back again and
again ... that can't be all that good for him either.  Nor the
disappointment for us that the surgery didn't get it all.  I have him on
Timmy's Tonic right now and I'm planning on sending an e-mail to Gary
Holowicki (I saw mention of something called "Tumor be Gone").  I'm hoping
to hit a health food store this weekend and get some Essiac as well, Can't
hurt to try it, right??

I'm trying real hard not to lose it.  I had pets when I was younger that
were lost to accidents and illness, but these guys are MY pets versus family
pets and the bond is alot stronger.  I loved those pets too but this is my
*family* we're talking about now and I just don't know how I'm gonna handle
this.  I know I should just be positive and wait to see what happens.  The
next couple weeks will be tense I think after what happened last time.  I'll
keep you all posted - thanks for listening.  Hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Tribe

Georgette Peters                            Nothing is fool-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                     sufficiently talented fool.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret