Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 03:14:08 -0500
Howdy folks!

There seems to be a mix up in shelter information everywhere on the net and
in magazines.  I recently was looking on the net for a ferret shelter
closest to me.  I found one in SC.  Well, I put that persons screen name on
my aol instant messanger and lo and behold!  He said he didn't even like
ferrets!  The kid was listed as a ferret rescue/shelter on web sites and he
said in magazines as well!  Is there a way to fix this?  He told me that
someone sent his name, adress and other info into over 100 magazines.  I
don't know how that happened but it did.  I'm trying to help the kid now
even though he is a ferret hater.  Any suggestions on this to try and unlist
him?  I can't remember the web site I even saw him on.

Kathy and the wiley one, Sosha