From:
Rick Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:32:02 -0500
Alright, Glen, this is not to discredit the talented Chuki and his circle
poops but my first ferret used to poop hearts.  NO LIE!!!  I (forgive me)
even saved one and I'm glad I did becaus my little Stinky passed away a
while back and now I have a petrified heart shaped poopie to remind me how
much she loved me.  OK, FERRET PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!!  I now have 12 ferrets
and it's a little difficult to distinguish who's "message" is who's but I
can swear they're trying to tell me something for I'm finding different
letters of the alphabet strategically placed on the paper.  "C" is a popular
letter, which, BTW, happens to be the first letter of my name.  *sigh*
They're always thinking of their mommy.  :-)

Carin Riley