Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 18:03:33 EST
>This is terribly sad and it's also disgusting.  For Christ's sake, CA ferret
>lovers, you know what kind of sick, twisted slime you're dealing with....If
>you want to get up in their faces, use your face, not your ferret's.
>
>Glenn J.

 Glenn, i totally agree. I am very sorry Rocky had to be put down.. Pat, we
all feel for you.. We are praying for you all In ca!!!

But please.  remember what kind of people you are dealing with here.  I
remwmber when I was attacked for making this statement, and how Ca would
just take the ferret out of state.  Well, I guess they wont do that.  Just a
thought..

   Misty