From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:37:51 -0500
Hi all!  I have been approached by 2 people wanting to give up ferrets.  I
have eight already, and can't handle any more, so we need to find them good
homes with people who will love them and keep them.  One pair consists of an
albino male, MF age 4 years, and a 1.5 year old sable female, unknown
breeder.  Both gentle, fed cat food, no shots, inside pets.  The other is a
sable female, about 1.5 years old, breeder unknown, likes people, wished on
someone with one other ferret, but fights with the owner's ferret.  Also no
shots, probably a MF - won't know till I see her.  Wish I could keep them
myself, but finding a good home is the next best thing.  They are in the
Dade County - Broward County area, and will be free, but will need shots,
etc.

Joanne and the Sugar Pops Posse