From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 07:28:56 EST
Ok, I have to brag a bit.  When I let my kids run I toss down old newspaper
in the corners they are most likely to poop.  Also have carpet runner under
it for extra wetness.  Sometimes they just miss the edge of the paper.
Anyhow it is easy to know when they hit the paper so I can give them a treat
for not going on my carpet.  I was sitting on the floor with the kids
playing when CD made a beeline for the paper under my front window.  He
stopped just shy of the edge of the paper and I was in no position to jump
up and place his bottom on it so like a fool I sit there and say " ON the
paper, ON the paper, not my carpet!" To my utter amazement he did a little
sideways hop and put his fanny on the paper and did his business.  Poor
little CD was smothered in treats and kisses (had to take the bad with the
good)

Who says these little guys and gals aren't smart.  Only prpblem is he will
prpbably start hopping sideways everytime now ;-)

Ferrets-Gotta Love 'Em!

Terry and the Energized 18