From:
Deborah & Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 02:42:13 -0500
>Mr. Fischer has indicated that he had located homes for 14 of the ferrets

That number has already gone up to 17.  Warmth, safety and easing
traumatization was our foremost concern.

>Randy and a group from TIFG (Toronto Internet Ferret Group) went on
>New Years Day to this hell hole and removed the ferrets to safety.

Everyone didn't have to be their.  We knew who were going to get the
ferrets.  This whole problem could have been solved with one 5 minute
phone call.  F.A.S.T. asked for help, we offered, no one replied!!

Deb. Fischer