From:
lbancrof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 11:36:29 -0500
Hi All,

Back in Oct. I asked for help because several of my ferrets were turning
orange.  Most everyone who responded suggested dietary or seasonal reasons
which made sense but I finally discovered the real reason.  My new vet told
me he has stopped selling the flea product FRONTLINE Top Spot because many
animals were turning orange especially the white ones.  Guess what - I use
this product every month for flea control.  I recently missed Dec. dose and
now my ferrets are back to their normal colour.  I am going to switch to
PROGRAM flea control instead.  Good luck to the other peopled who e-mailed
me about their orange ferrets.

Laura Bancroft
Falmouth Friends of Ferrets Shelter