From:
Andrea Frink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 12:35:24 -0600
Rachelle,
Is it possible that McKyle is going through his change of season period?
Usually ferrets get big in winter and small in summer but due to being
indoors (I'm assuming hes kept indoors) that can mess it up for them, 3 of
my 6 ferrets get small in winter rather than summer......they usually lose
about 1 lb,,,,,, if that is it he should also be losing some fur,,,,,,I hope
he is not sick-

Andrea