Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:41:52 -0500
When this is read it will be 1998.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

There is something that I want to share about this day.  This explains why
it's so exciting for Shane (Fiance), Raven (5 year old human), Bandit
(Sable Ferret), and of course me.  Sorry Tess but you were not here for this
day but will be to celebrate.  Bandit Happy Birthday!!  Well it's not really
his Birthday (we think he was about 4-6 months before we got him).  Around
3:00pm the sun was shining on 1-1-97, Bandit was bought at a pet store along
with supplies by a torturing boyfriend who claimed it would be his.  Yes he
was bought on impulse and yes I will admit I didn't want anything to do with
ferrets.  Bandit was and is our first and will always be!!  By the way yes
you did hear me right... I hated him!!  Now I can't live without seeing his
bright lovable face.  I have pictures of him at my desk and miss him while
at work.  It took me two days to become hooked, boy did he make me laugh!
We became the best of buds and now I spoil him :).  Tess you should lay off
on picking on him....see without him there wouldn't be you!!  He made me
love ferrets that I begged for another!  These are truly amazing creatures
and they both know how to make my day.  Today my day is planned by making
Bandit a new toy, a teaser.  Well we got supplies to make two, Tess needs
one also :).  With his help of course!  Only the best for my boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!

Tuesday we (Shane, Tess, Bandit, and me) went to the vets for Bandit's
check-up and one of his shots.  He gained weight and was such a brave boy
took the shot like a champ.  In two weeks we'll be going for his rabies
shot.  While at the vets they both got their pictures taken, just cause they
were so cute :) Bandit got a bow tie from Santa and Tess got a hat so they
did look cute.  After all that fun Bandit got to ride in my arms on the way
home.  It was very slippery but all got home safe and sound.  To bed they
both went but not without a kiss first.

I just had to share the excitement.  Wow still can't believe that it's been
a year seems so much longer.

I hope everyone one had a safe venture into the new year.  Hugs and kisses
to all.

Emily

Emily  "Bandit and Tess come get your kiss."

Bandit "Mom when can we start my gift.  Let me see what is in the bag now,
please..."

Tess "Mom take off your slippers I want some toes."

Shane "Em don't forget about giving me a kiss, why am I always last?