From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:18:32 -0700
Dearest Nala, Slink, Spags, and TB

We want to let you know our heartfelt prayers are with you all now.  And we
weep with you and share in spirit, the deep sadness of seperation.  We want
to encourage you all to think of it as but a momentary parting and to keep
your sights and hopes on the day of your reunion when you shall all be
together never to be parted again.  Nala we know that you are okay now and
happy dancin, and we are glad for you to be free of all pain, an Slinkmiester
and Spags we know you'll miss her precious spirit there by you, and we're
glad ya got eachother to turn to now, but you guys needs to take good care
of TB and let her know what a great Mom she is, an TB, there is no fault to
be claimed at times of parting, lifes and times are not ruled by mankind,
rather claim the joy of your memories of loving.  Always look forward, and
never back, for all eternity lies ahead of us.  My heart and spirit are with
you Laurie, with love in Christ.

--
Fightin Furiously Fer Ferrets Freedoms

Ferris (Get down? Whatta ya mean get down? Hithhhh nerva som folks!)

and my mom
Ms. Deba Brezden
Director, Canada Chapter IFRIC
mailto:[log in to unmask]