From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:29:57 -0500
To Alan Moen:
Jeff beat me to the post to you from Barb Williams so I will just add.
The Kent County Health Dept. has been informed by the State Health Dept.
that the recommendation to quarantine is in effect immediately.  Granted,
Health Depts. in other counties may choose to go off on their own and
ignore this recommendation (personally I'd like to know how Karen Burns in
Bay County is taking this), but the word has gone out that all County Health
Depts. are to treat this recommendation as if it were valid.  I understand
your skepticism, but if a bite/scratch occurs now, you have more of a leg to
stand on than you did prior to November 4.

Take care.
Dee
Beau & Nilla