Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 19:01:44 +0000
"Sham-Phews"

Snickers and Cheesecake have finally come up with a solution to the human
stink problem.."Fert Plus".  You say what is this "Fert Plus" its not a what
its a "Fert".  Simply take your favorite friendly fuzzyball and rub
liberally on your head, for that matter rub them all over your entire body.
You will experience the fine aroma that us ferts put out.  You ladys your
skin will be so greasy soft, you men you will find that women humans will
attack that musky smell of yours.  Hey don't thank us we love to be rubbed.
Don't forget those hard to see places we fuzzballs aren't bashful, just a
little rub here and there and you will be surprised every place you go other
humans will say "You smell like a fert." and you don't even have to say
"Excuse me".  So come on buy a "Fert Plus" today and you will be completely
noticed, we ferts guarantee it!!

Stay tuned for Chapter 4, Diana  at <[log in to unmask]>