From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:42:51 -0700
Greetings from yet another lurker...

This is in response to Carol, who has friends moving to California and
wanted to know what airline, etc.  to use.  DON'T.  ABSOLUTELY DO NOT fly
your ferrets here - they will be confiscated at the airport!!!  Her best bet
(if she's moving to LA) is to fly into Las Vegas and drive the rest of the
way.  BTW, when you cross the border, make sure the fuzzies are hidden -
carrier and all.  I used to go to school in Reno, and drive my fuzzies home
every weekend - this method works very effectively.  However, if possible,
don't even have the ferts cage or any of thier goodies showing - they will
ask about it!!

Hope this helps...back to lurking...
[KO]