Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 21:57:16 -0700
Hi
I had some very bad news today about my little guy.  The Vet I took him to
last week, because he was not feeling well,and he treated him for a upper
respatory infection.  Well yestarday I took him back because he was not
getting any better, he was getting worse, so he ran a blood test on Oscar
yesterday and he found that Oscar's kidneys were shutting down and his liver
was also shutting down.

I have him at home here to die , but I would like to know if there is
anything I can possibly do to save him.  If there is a Vet who could take
his test results and re read them for me , or any thing that might help
Oscar even for a little while.  Oscar is resting well right now and does not
seem to be in any pain.

Please if any one has any help for me , you can contact me at my e-mail

Thank you
Oscar, the sick little one, his friends C.F. and Louie and the human Gail