Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 02:27:35 -0400
From:
SelsPrint <[log in to unmask]>
As I sit here with my nebulizer up to my mouth taking yet ANOTHER breathing
treatment I think of what is causing all my misery.  I hate to admit it,
but my weasel creatures have a terribly adverse reaction to MY breathing
ability.  I have 3 cute and wonderfully cared for little pets.  Conrad, Pogo
& Circe.  Do I love these little fuzzies?  You bet.  Have I come to a point
in the road where I have to make a serious choice?  YOU BET!  I have gone to
the emergency room at least 3 x each year for the past 3 years because of
these little rascals.  I am sending out an appeal to all of you "fuzzie
lovers.  If YOU or anyone you know might be able to provide a great home to
these babies I would very much be interested in speaking with them.  I would
have to see the house where they may be housed and speak personally with any
potential new owner/owners.  I am not going to charge anything for these
kids but ask that they all stay together as a little family unit.  They have
a great condo cage that goes with them.  This breaks my heart but for me it
truly is a matter of QLIFE AND BREATH".... Interested parties can contact
me via email [log in to unmask]
PLEASE TITLE YOUR LETTER/REQUEST TO "WHACKY WEASELS" so I know to open it.

Debbie
Only loving and CLEAN potential owners need apply.  =-(