Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:42:38 -0500
From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
ok - I know this has been gone over before, but we were just looking over
our first fur kids & the ones given to us.  Our first girl we know came from
MF - as she has the two dots in her right ear.  One other girl has an 'X' in
her left ear.  Where was this from again?  This has slipped my mind.  One
other boy came from a pet store that usually gets from MF, but he has no
tattoos.  Then again he was given to us and we were told that that is were
he was purchased - this was also 3 or 4 years ago.  Any clue what big
breeder doesn't tattoo?  Doesn't PV not tattoo?