Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:11:00 -0800
From:
Howdy y'all!  We missed out on the big party but maybe we will make the next
one.  Anyway, my friend Beth was hand feeding the ferrets raisins (big
mistake) and Booger, who is addicted to them, barked at her for not
releasing it quickly enough.  That was definatly a first!

We spied a ferret on "Northern Exposure" on A&E tonight.  Cute sable but it
was PURRING!!  I think a ferret sounds CD needs to be made and sent to all
sound editors.

My mom said to me this morning "I wish Jammer was a ferret instead of a
dog." I asked why and she told me this story.  The dog had wanted out early
this morning to do his business, which he did, but kept bothering her
shortly after she fell asleep again.  She ignored him and when she did get
up a few hours later she found that he had left her a little poopie
present..._IN_ HER PURSE!

Needless to say he is a very smart dog.  I told her that the ferrets leave
me little presents now and again so it would be useless to give Jammer a
species change.  Besides I can just imagine a fifty pound ferret trying to
climb on everything.

Have a great day!
Laura and the quad pawed squad