Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:02:25 PST
From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Although we missed the dinner, my husband and I enjoyed the reception.  It
was fun to hear and see people previously known by e-mail labels.  It was
weird how some people matched my "visions" and others did not - you know
kinda like reading a book then seeing the movie.  I enjoyed getting to see
different ferret products too, esp. since most of the stuff can't be found
at Petsmart, etc.  I enjoyed the prize drawings and was happy to be picked.
But please no more yankee swaps.  I was really excited to get a present for
my ferrets who were at home waiting, but then no present for them due to the
swap.  So that was disappointing.  That's just my feelings, not to decry the
time I had.  I really appreciated what Ronnie and Big and others did to make
that reception come together.

I've been trying to get the ferrets to eat their sample raisins from the
reception, but so far smell, smell, not even a little lick.  Oh well, those
are my girls.  Cheryl.