Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 08:52:26 -0500
From:
LINDA E REICHENBACH <[log in to unmask]>
Hi My Name Is James And I Have Two Ferrets One Is Cheech One Is Sable Igot
Sable about 4 or 5 months ago she is a mellow kinda ferret always calm
etc...etc..  you know what i mean!

well when i got her i named her sable so when i found out there were more
different kinds of names to ferrets instead of albino and regular i fliped
because my ferret was called a sable ferret !!!!!!  plus my new one Cheech
is about 12 weeks old and hes alreadly really big he bites everything in
site!!!

i named him after Cheech From Cheech And Chong Because He Has That Kinda
Personality ((Hes Also Very very Ticklish!!))

Ps.. I Got One.....

You Know Your Addicted To Ferrets When All Your Furniture has holes in them
with mines of ferret poop inside and you say awwwwww... look how cute!!!!!