Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:18:14 EST
From:
Haily1222 <[log in to unmask]>
I recently purchased a new ferret (Tristin) who is now 4 months old and
doing well.  A couple of days ago, I decided to get him a friend.  The new
baby (Jax) is 8 weeks old.  Tristin feels the need to pick on Jax and pull
him around like a toy.  I know this is to be expected to a degree.  I now
have them in seperate cages and allow them to play together under
supervision only.  My question is, how long should I expect to keep them
apart?  Should I let Tristin pull the baby around?  How long does it usually
take for this behavior to stop?  I would appreciate any suggestions!

Lori