Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:56:23 -0600
From:
A FREIND well sort of a friend went home form school last weekend.  When she
came back she told me about how her brother was ice fishing and noticed a
scratching outside the fish house.  When he checked to see what it was he
was amazed to see it was a ferret it the middle of the lake trying to get
in.  Then she told me how he repeatedly wipped it with his fishing pole then
smashed its head with the propain tank and how it laid there twitching and
urinating all over itself.

I almost threw-up.  She told me like as if to explain how wild and crazy her
brother is laphingly.  When she noticed how upset I was she tried to change
the subject.  I couldn't help to imagin what was going through that lost
little ferrets mind when all it felt was pain from someone it was hoping to
trust for shelter.  I immediatly begain to wonder where bears coller was and
make sure she was tucked away in her hammock.  I don't mean to upset anyone
but this is the nasty reality of how ignorant people can be.  These little
buggers have a curriosity that can get the best of them.  And if they do
manage an escape routine anything can happen!