Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:58:09 -0800
From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
This is all in fun folks, we need to look at ourselves and laugh once in
awhile, and these are things I have done.

You know you are addicted to ferrets when...

You buy a four bedroom house, and two of the four bedrooms are for the
ferts, and you are eyeing the third.

Your refrigerator hasn't seen human food in months, now ringers lactate,
amoxi, duck soup - that is a different story.

Your signature specialty is duck soup

Your idea of grocery shopping is going to PetSmart, Pet Supplies Plus, or
the local supply house and spending a hundred or so dollars on ferret food.

You look at a pair of jeans for $40 and baulk, look at a cage for $200 and
drool.

You have more jars of duck soup in the freezer than ice cubes (or food)

Your idea of house cleaning is chaning hammock, disifecting litter boxes and
playing with the fuzzies

People ask how old your kids are and you start listing the ages of the ferts

People ask you how many kids you have and you reply, 18 of my own and 14 in
the shelter (you should see the look on their faces!)

You step in ferret poop with a bare foot and you react - oh it is ferret
poop I guess I better clean it up, but step in a pile of tea cup poodle
poop and you react 'UGH!!!!!!  I STEPPED IN DOG SHI*!"

Your idea of a doctors bill is the vet bill

You have no idea what good a MD is, shouldn't they all be DVM?

You sit at the computer and type a list of you know your addicted to ferret
whens, when you should be in bed sleeping because you have to go to work in
the am.

Oh, love and kisses to all the fuzzies.

Jean & The Zoo Crew
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter