Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:12:04 -0500
From:
"Sonam D." <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

My big boy (4 1/2 lbs) Dupree has recently started to spontaneously poof -
it's not tied to fear or anger - he could just be eating, or cuddled in my
arms and suddenly - POOF!  (Ugh).  He was bought from a breeder whole, and
neutered by a ferret-wise vet at 5 months of age, and he's now 1 year and
four months old.  His anal region appears normal (though I'll freely admit
that I'm no expert in fert rear quarters).

Does anyone have any experience with this?  All 5 of my ferts go to the vet
in March for their check-up and shots - should I wait until then, or does
anyone suspect that this may need immediate attention?

Thanks gang!

Peace,
Sonam