Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 23:28:31 -0500
From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Friends,

I wish it was an easy message to relay... finally after many months of
trying to end the mission of a pet store with no agenda of service to their
animals -- we recieved the long awaited news - the pet store license was
pulled -- at 11:15 on 12/31/97.  This is good news.  From this moment on
only fish and supplies can be sold!!!

Only the sad part is that many animals were sick, deprived of proper care
and at least one ferret died before an intervention could be made.

I have a wish that the New Year 1998 will bring us happier, and healthier
surroundings for our animal friends -- whether it be in pet stores, shelters
or homes for all our domestic friends.  We are somewhat comforted by knowing
that while a sacrifice was made by a furry friend-- that little one will, as
Kodo has, helped those who might have fallen in behind.  Blessings in the
New Year...

Alicia
and the many furry faces at
Ferret Wise Shelter