Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:19:05 -0500
From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone..

I am the shelter Mom to a very special little fellow named Mittsy..  He is
a sable mitt that has no auto immune system to speak of..  His special
carrier called a 'Snugli' has finally simply gone to pieces.. I have babied
that infant carrier for well over a year now to try to keep it going as
long as possible..  but it was nearly 16 years old and just disintegrated..
 Since Mittsy is sick a lot I carry him [as I have many others over the
years] around with me when he is having a rough time.  The 'Snugli' is a
carrier made for nursing infants and is basically a very wide well padded
sling that is carried cross body by the Mother.  It is ideal for carrying a
fuzzy that needs your love as many hours as you can manage..  and special
feedings and all that goes into caring for a sick little one..  It was
Foggys favorite while he got well too as it has been with many others our
Higher Power has sent to us for love and care.

I need your help to find another 'Snugli'.  Maybe one of you or someone you
know has one of these carriers and no longer uses it as the children are too
old for it anymore.  Mine came from my children all those years ago.  Those
of you who nursed your babies and know of the La Leche League [I taught
Lamaze for 23 years and was a LLL leader as well all those years ago :)]
could you check with the LLL chapters near you or any other source you can
think of to help me track down another carrier for this very sick little
fuzzy.

I am sorry to bother you when you must be very busy with your Holiday plans
and the needs of your families..  But you see, Mittsy and the other fuzzys
are all the family I have.  A new carrier is very expensive and we would be
very grateful for help finding a used one we can afford.  If you can find
the time, please help me to find this precious carrier for this small member
of my family..  It means so very much to both Mittsy and I ... and to all
the other fuzzys who will need it over the coming years.

May your Christmas be Merry and Bright
And your fuzzys be filled with delight...

dayna and little Mittsy of the MMOMM rescue/shelter