From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:21:51 -0800
Ok, ok, it is a corny title, I admit it.  But very accurate, however.  And
it's a topic we all have to address.  What to use, and what to do with it
between uses.

My favorite scooper used to be one of those little plastic food scoops.
They can be found in the pet food areas.  I've had several and they all
disappeared.  I think I rested them inside the waste basket with the used
liter and they slid down and got tossed out.  And we've all read the stories
about someones guest using the ferrets scooper as a kitchen tool!

So anyway, being between scoops and fresh out of empty oleo tubs, I really
needed a scoop one day.  The paper towels were low too, and I REALLY needed
a scoop.  Frustrated, I went into the bathroom in search of something
willing to donate it's life to the cause, perhaps I'd find a spare hair
spray can top.  Rummaging in drawers, ta da, it fairly leaped into my hands.
A little plastic travel container for bath soap!

This handy item has become my scoop of choice.  It's just the right size,
comes in your choice of colors, (bright makes them easy to find!) and no
body is going to mistake it for a kitchen tool and try to serve soup with
it.  Also, you get 2 for the price of one, as both the top and bottom halves
can be used.  And, just for our faint of heart guests, the sight of it does
not scream "this item used for ferret feces".

Ok people, that's my contribution for the week!

Georgia