From:
Sherry White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 16:34:51 -0400
Shame on him for his article, however he is entitled to his opinion, as I am
mine.

I have no children of my own, I am proudly owned by 2 wonderful ferrets.  I
love them to death, the love and affection, trust and respect they have
shown me is phenomenal.  I would do anything to keep them safe and out of
harms way, as I am sure Jean thought she was doing all along.  But none the
less the hurt is there and so is the pain, which we all feel over the
Spokane incident.

I do agree, that a human life is most important.  Not all the ferrets in the
world can replace your flesh & blood.

I believe what Lance has done deserves punishment to the fullest extent.

I draw a fine line there, for anyone to hurt, maime or kill an animal,
(knowing right from wrong), will never get an ounce of respect from me.
Ferrets are God's creatures too, and there is space on this earth allotted
for them.

To the author of the Mockery article, (as I see it), let us grieve and hold
a tribute to what we believe in.  You mean well by stating your opinion and
being heard.  But to all of us, our hearts are in the right place as to what
we believe in and how we deal with it.  Thanks to you BIG for letting my
express my opinion on the Article.  And a big thank you for taking the
resposibility, and being the great Moderator that you are.

Regards,

Sherry, Jade & Daisy.

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  I have many times!!!