From:
One Of The Ways <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 12:14:46 -0500
Well, one way to have your cake and eat it too is to write an article, as
this guy did, then close down the reply/comment option when a few people
speak out in rebuttal.  I spent several hours yesterday trying to send a
comment and it kept kicking it back- no address found.

Pretty good policy, I'd say.  Spout off nonsense, then hide.

Harold and Diana,
Puddin' and Tigger
(We're not spoiled, We always smell this way"
Visit our homepage at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/7340