From:
FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 12:08:53 EST
I recently posted about starting a shelter and needing donations/sponsors.
Well i guess I'll tell you a little about me and my ferret.

My name is Drew Koehler.My ferret's name is Rocky.  I've loved ferrets for
about 4 years now and have been wanting to start a shelter for about 3
years.I live 45 min.  North of Cincinnati Ohio.I'll be getting a P.O.  Box
soon so you can write.I'm also going to have a Webpage soon.  I'll give you
all the addresses when I get them.

My Rocky ferret is (i think) about 3 years old.  He's a sable.He has a
beautiful coat.

I go vollunteer (sp?) at a local breeders house to learn MORE about ferrets.

There's some places in Ohio that ferrets aren't legal......i'm trying to fix
that!!  It (ferrets being illegal) just makes me sad.  How couldn't people
like ferrets without giving them a chance!?
thank you so much,
~Drew Koehler & Rocky

ALSO: like i said i'm starting a shelter and am looking for
donations/sponsors.  If you can or your business or you know of someone that
can help please email me ([log in to unmask])