From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 18:17:28 -0500
Hi Merlin!

I wondered where The Kamikaze Kit got her Flying Lessons..  now I know!
Merlin's Flying School!  She has the technique down perfectly..  and she has
added the little twist of dashing up my body [floor to top of head in under
3 seconds] and Launching from there to anything handy.. like the bed, the
dresser, or any passing fert. she also climbs the cage stack and backs up
the regulation 2 steps and runs forward and belly lands on my body with all
four paws grabbing.  I particularly like the terrific run-and-belly flop she
does on the tinsel garland piles in the fuzzy tent [their gift from the Ways
that they love like crazy].  Your Flying School is a definite HIT [most of
the time] at our house..  I recommend Merlin's flying school to every fuzzy
person every where!  With Merlin teaching your kids to fly you too can have
Snoopy and the Red Baron arial displays at your house!  or in our case..
the Kamikaze Kit [Kami for short] verses Bullwinkle the flying 'moose ' of a
ferret..  With Kami firmly attached to his back and neck he is truly amazing
with the aerobatics.  Of course the fact that he is trying to dislodge that
Crazy Kit might have something to do with his enthusiasm toward his practice
drills.  Now if you could just include hover craft training in the
curriculum..  A certain baby Hob weighing in at over 6 lbs. at 22 weeks and
still growing fast, is having a lot of problems getting off the ground! <ggg>

Happy Flying Holidays Merlin!!!

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter

[Kami.. 'Ooooh a moving target...Hey Bullwinkle raisins..look.. over here..
countdown to launch.. minus one raisin..minus two raisins............']
[Bullwinkle... 'MOM....  Get that CRAZY KIT offa me!!!'
[Opus [the baby Hob]...'Whadda ya mean I'm not light on my feets!...(thump,
crash, bang)....Groan'