From:
Flavia Calzecchi Onesti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:59:40 -0500
Hi all,
Plegine and his mommy Flavia would like to thank very much everyone who
wrote us to give some food advices.  Plegine is on Hill's Science Plan
Feline Growth now, and I see him more confident in his housemates (my
boyfriend 'Now let ME pet Plee!' and I 'NO!  He wants to stay here reading
Calvin & Hobbes with me!').  Also, he doesn't smell bad at all, as he did
for about a month after I had brought him home.  Maybe it depended on the
food, too.

Next week we're going to spend our holidays in the mountains (900 Mt.
altitude), and Plee will have a quite busy social life... Hope he likes the
snow... ;)

Greetings to Everybody and have happy holidays, and a wonderful ferretful
New Year!

Flavia, Andrea & Plegine

Jade Eyes  ([log in to unmask])