From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:52:49 -0600
Hi FML'ers and fuzzies,

With all the tragedies and sad stories lately, I have enjoyed the
inroduction posts very much.  I thought I would join in also.  I have posted
to the list a few times, but mostly just lurk.  (I am a faithful lurker)

My name is Tatia Johnson and I live in Memphis, TN with my SO and 2 ferrets.
I have been owned by ferrets for the last 11 years and wouldn't trade them
for any other pet.  Currently, our pet collection is pretty small.  I have 2
MF ferts.  Both male...Harpo(sable) and Spanky(silver mitt).  We decided on
comedians for our naming convention (SO and I are both in the computer
industry read: geeks) Harpo is 11mos.  old and Spanky is one month younger.
We got them both as tiny kits so they have grown up together and are best
buddies.  Neither one is dominant, but Harpo is definitely the smarter
fuzzy.  Spanky has the IQ of a brick, but is a great kisser.  I'm not sure
if he likes the taste of my lip balm or if he just LOVES me.  I prefer to
think it's love.  We have been feeding them Totally Ferret since they were
tiny kits and they have the most beautiful coats, whiskers and eyes I have
ever seen.  Spanky's favorite things besides kissin' are Cheweasel, raisins
and anything you have in your glass to drink.  They can both roll over on
command (or for a treat) but Harpo doesn't usually eat the raisin he just
rolled over for.  He hides it and then Spanky finds it and eats it later.
Silly boys.

Gotta love them!  It's great to have a place full of other people who
understand about ferts and how special they are.  Thanks for reading all my
ramblings.  I look forward to reading everyone's intros.

Fuzzy kisses to all the ferts!
Tatia