Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 21:41:31 -0700
FLASH!!!

Heavyweight fight....er......cat vs. ferret..........

Tonight on REAL TV, they had a piece about a smallish black cat and a rather
large white fert..I couldn't tell if it was an albino or a DEW, playing as
cats and ferrets can do.  The owner of the duo was the videographer and
narrator, doing a 'blow by blow' of the wrestling match.

It would have been more interesting if he had just shut up and taped the
pair, but.....

The fert looked to be in excellent health with a splendid coat.  The owner
needs to be complimented on a great looking fur-kid!

As for the 'match'.  Both animals appeared to be a bit timid, even though
they rolled and tumbled and swatted and bit.  Not one or the other really
appeared to be dominant as they played.  (In our house, the ferts rule
supreme over the cat!  Poor cat has no clue on how to protect himself from
either playful fuzzies!)

Anywho..it was good to see some more positive 'press' on our babies.

MC (Joe, the rude one)
Garret:  Dad, tell everyone that white guy didn't know how to take care
         of the cat!
Snorkle:  Oh, cats are so much fun to play with.  They get soooo
          confused!
Magic  (The cat):  I hate those two..but...I hate ~~his~~ iguana even
       more...damned tail.....