Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:38:33 -0400
Hi everyone,
Suki found a new toy today.While he was running around in my daughters room
he went in the closet and drug out one of those Fisher Price Baby activity
blankets.He loves this thing!It has tassels,a squekey bunny and bells inside
the fabric,plus it has a section on it that has that crinklely material in
it.He went nuts over this until he pooped himself out and fell asleep under
it.He must have something for fisher price!

My family and I are going away this weekend and it will be the first time he
has been baby sat for.I am really going to miss him over the weekend.Does
any one out there have anything to share about leaving theor fuzzies for a
trip?At least I know he will be taken care of my mother in law treats him
like he is just another one of her grandkids.  She lives all alone and who
knows maybe having Suki around will make her want a fuzzie of her own.

Kristie
Http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm