From:
Rick Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:42:48 -0400
Well, I've been waiting for Mr. MO Bob to reply to all of our courageous
attempts at besting him.  Alas, I wait in vain.  Perhaps his silence is
his admission of defeat.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him one more chance.

MOVIES:

Kodocop
Risky Business ("Business", get it? Oh, never mind!)
Barefurt in the Park
The Colmira's Daughter
The Charge of the Sprite Brigade
The Hoblet
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kit
(lick, lick, lick)C.H.O.M.P.S.
Shoeless (You know! With Alicia Silverstone.)
Critters

ROCK BANDS:

Grand Skunk Railroad (No, Bob, I did not read your lengthy skunk
dissertation)
Ermine's Hermits

SONGS:

Beer Barrel Polecat
The Fitch is Back
Col-mi-ra, my Lord, col-mi-ra. . .(I sing this around my camp fire,
don't you?)
Can't Furry Love
Furry with the Fringe on Top

SAYINGS:

She sells wea-sels down by the sea shore.
A fitch in time saves nine.
Grin and ferret.
Steppe to the music.

SHAKESPEARE: