From:
marsha beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:54:34 PDT
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question on how to
build a barrier in my basement to keep the fuzzies away from the washer and
dryer.I went to Menard's and bought 3-4' wide paneling boards and 6-32"
high 1x2" boards and I nailed the boards to the paneling and then attached
hinges to the boards so that it is foldable.Then I attached L-shaped
brackets to one end and nailed them into the poured concrete wall and on
the other end I have attaced 3 eye hooks so I can unhook it and fold it at
any time.The space I needed to barrier is 12'wide so this works great and
is portable.I hope this is understandable,and maybe will help anyone else.

Another question does anyone use any kind of air freshener or cleaner and
what kind do you use?

Thanks for all the help
Marsha and the eight weazil monkies
Fred (Raisins?)
Seela (please rub my tummy!Please?)
Snoopy (I am the master of this kingdom!!)
Chaos (I need to go,go,go,go,go,go-please,please let me go)
Roscoe (Snoopy-but I,I thought I was the master)
Chocolate (mom? what kind of a nickname is stubby?)
Baby (a-ha! I have gloves on they'll never know it was me)
Noogie (stay away-I said stay away-oh you have treats? well ok!)