From:
"stephen m. krauss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 22:10:35 -0500
Hello all!
I'm looking for names and locations of ferret rescues and shelters that
need or want donations.  I'm planning on buying material and making
blankets, sleep sacks, and other useful things.  Please let me know if
there's anything you suggest to use, or have any tips.  Thanks a lot!

     Adrianne and Cuddles

P.S. I'm working on the ferret poll!  It's coming along,  but it's slow
becuase I've gotten so many entries and need to write so much information.
Thanks for your patience, I'll have it out in the next few weeks!