From:
Deanna Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:50:43 EST
You might remeber the little vicous ferret I rescued a month or so ago, the
12 week old sweet ball of fur.  I've noticed that his penis is red and the
area around it (along his belly) is pinkish.  I saw this several weeks ago
when he first got here, since then it hasn't changed at all.  Could this
just be his normal coloring?  My other guy Pepper is quite colorless in that
area, the flesh there looks like the rest of him.

I know you will ask... he is very young, not a kit anymore problably in his
teens (4/5 months old?) eats like a horse, plays like there is no tomorrow.
He seems to be in great health all around.

Thanks for your help,
Deanna