From:
FerretDadd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:17:18 EST
I'm doing a research paper in school.  I've chosen the topic of Ferret
Legalization.  There's no books at the library here or at the bookstores.  I
have a few magazines but I need more information.  Anything you have about
this topic would be great.

I plan to publish this research paper (newspaper,etc.).  I hope to get my
point through that ferrets aren't wild animals.  I hope you can help atleast
with this.

Thanks,
Drew Koehler
http://members.aol.com/ferretdadd/ferretsetc.html
(on my Wedpage you may need to reload/refresh it)