From:
Suzy Zaharieff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:49:22 -0500
Hi ferret lovers,
This message is for anyone living in the Tampa/St. Pete, Florida area.  I
have 2 beautiful ferrets that are in need of a loving home!  I already have
4 and only took these 2 ferrets so they wouldn't be dumped somewhere.  I am
not aloud to have any animals where I live and it is very hard to hide them
all.  I have available: a male sable named Tobby, and a siver mitt named
Tabetha, they come with a two story cage with toys, THEY ARE LITTER
TRAINED!!!!!!  If you are interested,please e-mail me as soon as possible,
I am affraid I will get too attatched!!!!!!

THANKS, SUZY, SNARFFY, BANDIT,SUNNY, KLEO AND ESPECIALLY TOBBY AND TABETHA!