From:
Todd Lorenc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:03:10 -0500
Hi folks!

I am looking for a ferret knowledgeable vet in the
Watervliet/Latham/Troy/Albany New York area (in that order of preference).
I am uncomfortable using the vet we are with now.  I won't give a name, but
one of the things that turned me off is that she said to her vet tech that
100% of ferrets have ear mites.  She said this while looking at the MF
tattoo on Al's ear.  She is ok for vaccines and such, but I don't think I
would want to go to her for anything major.  And since we need to take in
our new baby Taz the Spaz Bob in for vaccinations I thought this would be a
good time to try someone else out.

Thanks, in advance for you help and keep up the interesting and informative
posts.

Todd
Joanne (wife)
Al (let me sleep)
Bob (What do you mean by vaccinations? EEeech!)