From:
FunFerrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:50:03 EST
Hi folks,

Things aren't going to well here, we have this sweet little baby that just
wants to play but my two won't give him a chance to breathe never mind play.
From the minute they are together until I separate them, (less than 10
sometimes not even 5 min.), Pepper and Stinky devise ways to hurt and
torture the baby.  I am always right there when I let them out together but
the older two are just to fast, in the blink of an eye they have baby under
the bureau or bed in a death bite and he is usually crying.  It is really
hard, I feel so bad, NEVER in my life would I have thought my Pepper and
Stinky could act so maliciously.  I have been switching their bedding so
they can get used to the others scent, having them share a room just with
different out times.  I've tried letting him out with just one at a time but
that did nothing either.  Once I held baby so that Stink could sniff him all
she wanted to but she ended up biting him so hard that I felt it.  I just
don't know what to do, I am so disappointed, he is only a baby, not just
younger than them but a 3 month old baby (give or take a week).

I ve been reading the FML for a while now and I ve seen several post about
the older ones dragging the new babies into the liter pans and so forth.  I
m sorry to say I used to think that was funny in a way, no that I see it
happening I realize how upsetting and hurtful it really is.

If anyone has any tried and true ideas for us please send them along, baby
(and I m sure the two would monsters) and I would truly appreciate it.

One more thing... Pepper hasn t stopped dooking sine the baby came, you
would think he liked him or something but instead he must be thinking really
happy murderous thoughts.

Deanna